There are a number of editing programs available, but how to select a Photo Editing Software?
The gold standard in photo-editing software is Adobe Photoshop. You've undoubtedly heard of the name. It is so well known that
Photoshop is often used as a verb. If you need a professional program, just buy one.
Most people are not the Photographic Experts, there is no need to use Adobe Photoshop, moreover, it's not easy to use.
What we need is just a convenient photo editing software to decorate or fix the photos easily, quickly and interestingly. Often
we consider and compare them in next some aspects.
1. The first thing to consider is ease of use. You can know this just by downloading a trial version before you buy a program.
You can also test ease of use.
2. What can you do with the software, and you need see exactly what you're getting before you buy it.
3. You can insert or edit additional text and graphics.
4. You can crop, resize, flip and rotate images.
5. Compare the quantity and quality of included templates, projects, and special effects if you will use them, whether the
templates are updated constantly.
6. It is very easy to install and uninstall, it is clean.
7. You should be able to save a photo in several graphics formats.
8. Some other additional useful functions.